Sunday 19 February 2012

About this blog...

This is a blog about my obsession with beautiful objects and interiors. It's a place where I intend to bring together all of the pictures from my real adventures and trips spent scouring the country for glorious items with which to be-deck my home. It's also a place where I intend to post images from books, daydreams of far flung places and hours spent sourcing the internet for inspirational interiors and places to visit. I thought I'd start by posting some images of my favourite interiors and places that I hope to visit one day, but these posts may well be interspersed with pictures of some of the curiosities I have purchased and the things that I am currently coveting. I hope you enjoy the visual delights as much as I enjoy finding them.

No comments:

Post a Comment